Find Boats to Hire from Nice to Monaco in France with Rent a Boat By Hour
Join us on your vacation this summer for an unforgettable boat charter experience. Find the perfect boat to hire to explore the French Riviera for your Anniversary, Birthday, Engagement, Wedding or Corporate Event.
Early Bird Offer
10% discount for early bookings Terms Apply
What is the best Time to Visit the French Riviera?
Whether you are organising a corporate event, a romantic getaway or a family gathering, you can hire one of our fleet of boats all year round. We have a comprehensive list of boat hire options for every occasion. Whilst summer is the most popular time to visit, visitors can cruise along the riviera in opulence at any time of the year (weather permitting). We offer private boat charters and sunset cruises from Nice, Villefranche, St Jean Cap Ferrat, Beaulieu sur mer and Monaco.
July is typically the month where the sun is most abundant and there is very little chance of rain. The busiest time of the year would be August, when the French holidays are typically planned. Our home port is Port de Beaulieu, 50 Boulevard du Général Leclerc, Beaulieu-sur-Mer, France 06310. Book a boat with Rent a Boat by Hour early to avoid disappointment.
What type of Boat should I Hire?
The type of boat you should hire for your French Riviera trip will depend on the number of people travelling with you, how much space you need and your budget. Rent a Boat by Hour offer private boat charters with five star service. Let our captains and crew take you on a boat charter experience like no other, where every guest is treated as a VIP. Your boat adventure awaits – book your boat today.
How much does it cost to hire a Luxury yacht?
The cost to hire a motor yacht will vary based on the size and duration of your tour. Here are a few of our most popular tours.
- Princess V50 Sports Yacht – Evening / Sunset Tour for 2hrs = From 900 Euros – Fuel, Skipper & Champagne included
- Fairline Squadron 52 / Flybridge Motor Yacht – Full Day = From 1950 Euros + Fuel + Skipper
- RIB X 780 Yacht – 2 Hours = From 220 Euros + Fuel + Skipper
Professional Boat Tours - Five Star Service
5 Star Private Boat Charter
Imagine boats of all sizes cutting through crystal clear ocean waves. Snorkelers discovering the magic of the underwater world. If that doesn’t get you excited about the French Riviera, picture yourself here on a Luxury Boat Charter, snorkeling or enjoying our paddle board equipment (which is included). Your charter experience isn’t solely about the activities you can include. It is also about making your holiday that little more memorable. Ask us for local recommendations for the very best beach restaurants. Explore our boats in the menu above.
Best Places to Visit On The French Riviera
These are Rent a Boat by Hours Top 10 places to visit on the French Riviera. From breathtaking national parks, charming villages perched high in the hills, romantic sunsets, centuries-old cities, and architectural marvels – the French Riviera has it all.
Boat Hire Day Trips We Offer On The French Riviera
These are our top boat hire day trips for exploring the French Riviera:
- A Full Day Luxiry Boat Charter
- Island of Cannes Full Day Charter
- The “Riviera Classic” 4 Hour Boat Charter
- “Classic Chill” 3 hour Boat Charter
- “Classic Chill” 2 hour Boat Charter
- A Romantic 2 Hour Sunset Charter
Ready to go?
Book your Boat Adventure Today!
Frequently asked questions
The cost for renting a boat in South of France to explore Nice to Monaco (and everywhere in between) depends on the boat, the duration (hours), and the number of people included on the charter. We offer different prices for boat charters depending on the boat size and cruise duration. Prices start from just 220 Euros + Fuel + Skipper for 2 hours on the Luxury Rib x 780. For boats that can accommodate up to 10 people + a skipper, the rate starts from 525 Euros + Fuel + Skipper for 2 hours. The most expensive boat is just from 1950 Euros + Fuel + Skipper which is for a full day charter on our Luxury Fairline Squadron 52/Flybridge Yacht.
A regular motor yacht with crew can be rented for a day for anywhere between 3,000 and 10,000 euros.
The cost to hire a motor yacht /superyacht can vary, explore our pricing here.
You can select a private guided tour for a group that lasts for a few hours, half-day, full-day, or just a romantic sunset cruise. Whether you are celebrating an anniversary, birthday, engagement or enjoying a family holiday, we have a tour that is suitable for people of all ages. A tailor-made French Riviera package will take you exactly where you want to go. You can travel from Nice to Monaco, Monte-Carlo, Cannes, St. Tropez, St. Paul, and more – all in one day.
Another option is to rent a yacht for a day that would take you on coast to coast adventure along French Riviera’s most popular attractions. You can enjoy sailing with the splendid views of the ocean, stopover to Monaco for some strolling and shopping, or go island hopping, paddle boarding and snorkeling.
If you’re planning on a summer vacation in France, don’t miss out snorkeling or paddle boating in Nice or Monaco on the French Riviera coastline. The best spots are found around Port Cros Island inside the Porquerolles National Park. The Plage de la Palud located 45 minutes away from Port Cros Island is considered as one the of the best snorkeling spots in the South of France.
For paddle boating, the best places include Îles de Lérins, Île d’Or, Siagne, Cap D’Antibes, and Baie Des Milliardaires.
Yes! When in French Riviera you can hire a boat without license. We have boats for rent with no license required. We can also arrange a skipper for you if you don’t have relevant license.
There are different boats that suit your preference and style. You should pick a boat that can accommodate you if you’re in group and can provide with your needs. Find below our selection of boats:
Fairline Squardon 52/Flybridge – up to 10 people
Princess V50 – up to 10 people plus skipper
Cranchi 41 – up to 10 people
Rib x 780 – up to 8 people
Gobbi/Azimut Atlantis 315 – up to 6 people plus skipper
To check our boats and see which one is best for you, please click here.
A payment or deposit is required to secure a booking. Before you pay any deposit – please secure a booking date and time with us by email or phone call. You will be transferred to Paypal to make your payment securely. To access our booking form,please click here.
To book with Rent a Boat by Hour, you may contact us via phone, email or through our website booking form.
1. Our booking contact numbers are as follow:
+33 (0) 681 879 455
+33 (0) 787 900 734
+44 (0) 7711 863 070
2. Contact us via email at [email protected].com.
3.To request a booking form,kindly click here.
Being a captain for a day is an exciting experience. To prepare for taking charge of the boat, we have few tips for you so you can make the most out of the experience:
1. Listen to the instructions of our skipper.
2. Make yourself comfortable, making sure that your movements are coordinated with the rest of the group.
3. Remember the quote: “Drop by drop the sea is made …Slow and steady wins the race.” Appreciate the beauty around you and leave your worries at the shore.
4. Make sure your boat has the supplies and necessities you need including water, food, your clothes, sunscreen, personal essentials and some first aid medicine.
5. Prepare yourself in case you experience sea sickness or dizziness.
6. Let yourself set sail and enjoy!
Here are the things you need to do to get ready for your French Riviera holiday:
1. Prior to your trip, learn about all the activities offered on the French Riviera so you can create a schedule that will meet your needs exactly and keep the whole family or group of friends entertained.
2. Confirm all your reservations including hotel, car rental, restaurants, attractions, and other bookings you have made.
3. Check the weather in your destination and pack appropriately.
4. Make sure your travel documents and insurance are all up to date.
5. Notify your credit card company of your travel to ensure your credit cards are working.
Yes! We want to provide a complete fun experience for your whole family incuding the children and your furry pets.
French Riviera offers many iconic cruise destinations for self-drive boats.
1.Monaco is one of the most glamorous destinations and offers a unique experience.
2. Beaulieu-Sur-Meris considered the ‘secret hideaway’ being one of the smallest villages in the region.
3. Villefranche-Sur-Mer is a perfect place for self-drive hire boats, with its sparkling blue waters.
4. Visit the famous island of Cannes which is internationally renowned for its famous film festival.
5. Don’t miss out on Saint Tropez, a Provencal village lined with colourful houses and bustling restaurants.
6. Nice is not to be missed when cruising a self-drive boat. It features one of the longest and most famous beaches in all of the French Riviera.
It’s normal to feel nervous but it’s easy to drive a self-drive boat for the first time as long as you’re prepared and cautious.
-Your primary priority should always be safety while you are on the water.
-Quickly enter and exit the boat ramp. The ramp must be used by other boaters as well.
-Do not load your boat while you are on the ramp; do so beforehand.
-Dock slowly to avoid any damage.
-Be nice to other boaters, wave back to them and clean up after use.